Im not really a person to make new year's resolution. On the hand I usually make a lot of life changing decisions through out the year. Of course they cant really be life changing unless I actually go through with them which I rarely do. So lets just say that this year's resolution would be to start working on my portfolio for universities. As I had mentioned in posts before I'd like to become an interior designer and in order to get accepted in any university I will need to present a folder that somehow reflects my talents in that area. I have already started with painting, but im not really sure if that really counts in the folder so I would have to ask around. But I am actually working on a study about fung shway and how the colors and composition of a space can affect the people sitting in it and their actions at the time. However I haven't really had much time to work on that study because of my personal project. Thankfully I just finished the big part of it and I am now free to go deeper and discover more. Also I've been looking for courses I could take at my age, and successfully found one that would teach me the basics of my hopefully future job. I already have a few ideas in mind and cant wait to put them on paper and present them to the word.

The most I really like about you and work hard to keep it there with you --- YOUR HONESTY!!
ReplyDeleteI wish you would take some of your time to push yourself because you have so much POTENTIAL!
Love your argumentative nature in class.